It’s harder than ever for marketing teams to be successful with their content marketing efforts.
More companies are creating, traditional promotion tactics have become ineffective, and the barrier to entry has never been lower.
This doesn’t mean that you can’t still attract the right people with your content – but the bar has been raised and you have to create content that is unique and actually helpful.
There’s nobody better to help you rethink your content marketing strategy than our most recent guest on Demand Gen Chat – Benji Hyam.
Benji is the Co-Founder of Grow and Convert, and he’s one of the best content marketers I know.
We covered a lot in this one, including…
- How to create content that stands out and breaks through all the noise
- The big mistake most companies make when hiring writers, and what to do instead
- How to pitch experts and industry leaders for interviews
- How to measure the effectiveness of your content marketing
- What content promotion tactics are useless and which ones are still paying dividends
Listen to our conversation here:
How to connect with Benji:
Mentions from the episode:
- The Specificity Strategy
- First Round Capital’s blog
- Content Marketing ROI: How We Use Attribution Models to Measure Conversions from Content
- The Simple Promotion Strategies We Used to Help This Company Get 67% More Traffic to 1 Post in 2 Weeks