Lead conversion strategies are vital for getting the most out of your leads and surpassing the average conversion rate of 1.79 percent.
A big part of successful lead conversion is having the right appointment scheduling software to ensure prompt follow-up and that leads are routed to the right reps.
Chili Piper is one of the most trusted platforms for ensuring a smooth online scheduling process. There are other market alternatives, of course, that are available for consideration.
Here are some of the other appointment booking tools for improving your lead conversion strategies, along with their key features, pricing, and more.
Kareo is a medical appointment scheduling software for independent medical practices. It was designed by doctors for doctors and can be easily configured for any practice.
One of the key features of Kareo is its integrated patient portal, which can be helpful considering 78.8 percent of healthcare providers believe it enhances the patient experience.
- Integrated patient portal
- Agenda overview
- Simple charting
- Seamlessly connects with billing
- Offers comprehensive support, including a dedicated Success Coach
Varies, but usually costs around $300 per physician provider
This software serves as an online assistant that works 24/7 to fill your schedule. There are plenty of positive Acuity Scheduling reviews, with many users saying it has helped optimize their lead conversion strategies while saving time.
- Daily template
- Remote video conferencing
- Simple schedule organizing
- Calendar coordination
- Easy file uploads
- Integrates with other major calendar platforms like Google, Outlook, iCloud and Office 365
- Freebie – Free
- Emerging (One calendar) – $15 per month
- Growing (Six calendars) – $25 per month
- Powerhouse (36 calendars) – $50 per month
“On average, professionals check their email 15 times per day, or every 37 minutes,” according to Matt Plumer of the Harvard Business Review. And this can be a massive time drainer.
Calendly’s emphasis is providing sales reps with an efficient means of scheduling meetings without time-wasting back-and-forth emails. It currently has five million monthly users, primarily due to a lifetime free basic version.
Used heavily in the financial and education sectors, but works for a variety of industries
- Hold multiple types of meetings (round-robin, collective or group)
- Time zone detection
- Notifications to reduce no-shows
- Team pages for streamlined communication
- Integrated metrics and reporting to improve lead conversion strategies
- Basic – Free
- Premium – $8 per user per month
- Pro – $12 per user per month
“One surefire strategy for edging toward a more predictable close is to focus on improving the call cycle process and maintain deal momentum,” Claire Murdough writes in HubSpot.
Appointlet is an appointment booking system that allows you to schedule meetings without email or phone call ping pong. According to the company, this software helps shorten the sales cycle up to 80 percent.
Ideal for SaaS, but it can be used for a variety of industries.
- Seamless calendar sync
- Easily integrates with existing sales funnel
- Time zone support
- Reminders to minimize no-shows
- Supports multiple languages, which is great for international leads
Free option and Premium for $8 per month per member
“Appointment booking made simple” is Gigabook’s selling proposition. It allows you to easily schedule appointments with leads so that you miss fewer opportunities.
GigaBook also takes measures to prevent no-shows — something Sam Belt of HubSpot calls a silent quota killer.
- To-do lists
- Convenient rescheduling options
- Downloadable reports
- Text notifications
- Automated reminders
- Video tutorials to reduce the learning curve
- 14 day free trial
- $12 per month for a solo account
- Additional $7 per month to add staff
Appointment scheduling is obviously a critical part of building lead conversion strategies, but it can also be time consuming, especially without the right technology in place.
ScheduleOnce is all about putting the online scheduling process on autopilot. Use it to set up scheduling scenarios for your website, marketing pages or email and receive bookings.
Perfect for tech and research companies
- Automatic booking
- Offers phone and video meetings
- Choose custom themes
- Create personalized links
- Localization based on time zones
- Time and workload management
$15 per month for up to three users
Matt Craven, Mihir Mysore and Matthew Wilson of global consulting management firm McKinsey talk about the severe business disruptions that have stemmed from Covid-19.
JRNI is a scheduling platform that helps companies connect with customers and coordinate communication among internal teams. Their main aim is to facilitate better appointment booking.
- Financial services
- Customer interactions at-a-glance with a centralized appointments dashboard
- Multi-mode appointments
- Personalized notifications
- Simple check-in process
- Robust analytics for aiding in developing better lead conversion strategies
Contact JRNI for details
YouCanBookMe is a booking software that allows you to put customer bookings directly into your calendar. Like most other types of appointment scheduling software, the goal is to minimize back-and-forth communication and create more efficient communication to optimize lead conversion strategies.
Establishing prompt communication like this is integral for developing sound lead conversion strategies. “Even a day’s delay can make them lose interest in your brand and probably shake hands with your competitor,” writes Angelia Gil in VWO.
Best suited for tech and e-commerce
- Customer notifications and reminders
- Calendar invites
- Simple follow-ups
- Personalized booking
- Custom design to match brand identity
- Automatically detects time zones
- Video conferencing through Zoom
$10 per calendar per month
YesWare: Book a Time
YesWare is a comprehensive platform that offers multiple sales software products. Book a Time is their appointment booking system that helps sales reps connect with leads and improve lead conversion strategies.
- Conveniently insert a link to your calendar
- Easy drag-and-drop
- Pick times based on time zone
- Workflow automation
- Pro – $12 per user per month
- Premium – $25 per user per month
- Enterprise – $55 per user per month
SalesLoft is a sales engagement platform that offers several different products. Calendaring is specifically designed to allow sales reps to optimize lead conversion strategies by simplifying the online scheduling process.
- Easily share calendar with different team members
- Design customized meeting templates
- Flexible triggers to book meetings
- Built-in calendar scheduling
Contact SalesLoft for pricing information
Drift Meetings allows you to qualify and book meetings with leads 24/7. Drift has an emphasis on identifying the most qualified leads so sales reps can strike while the iron is hot.
“The first leads to touch base with are the people who have already come to your website and expressed interest by downloading a resource or taking some other action,” says Mike Renahan of HubSpot. “These leads come first because the prospects have already shown that the product might be a viable solution for their business.”
- Drift Playbooks allows you to build a customized chatbot to ask qualification questions to find the top leads
- Instant meeting scheduling
- Route leads to appropriate sales reps
- Group meeting capabilities
- Integrates with Google and Office 365 calendars
- Free – $0 per month
- Essential – $400 per month
- Premium – $1,500 per month
- Enterprise – Custom
This is an enterprise-ready scheduling software that focuses on security and GDPR compliance. TimeTap helps take the chaos out of appointment scheduling and works for businesses of all sizes.
- Complete appointment management
- Customizable booking forms
- Send automated confirmation, reminder and follow-up emails
- Supports multiple time zones
- Syncs with major calendars like Google, Outlook and Office 365
- Export data to Excel
There are several different options available. Here’s a quick breakdown.
LeanData allows sales managers and their team members to route calls and track engagement. Their features include lead-to-account matching, routing, engagement, and attribution solutions. This makes it helpful for streamlining the online scheduling process and automating workflows.
Mainly caters to media and digital marketing companies
- A drag-and-drop interface
- Build complex routing flows
- Real-time routing insights
- Click-through reports
- Audit logs
Contact LeanData about pricing
Distribution Engine is a lead routing platform. Distribution Engine’s sales proposition is to make lead routing easy in Salesforce.
Primarily software and tech
- Salesforce lead routing
- Comprehensive analytics to improve lead conversion strategies
- Simple sales rep distribution to capitalize on hot leads
$25 per user per month
This platform offers several different products, but scheduling is its bread and butter. Sales reps can add, edit or delete appointments, and Schedulicity provides up-to-date information to ensure no missed bookings.
Salon, spa, fitness and health professionals
- Seamlessly store lead contact information
- Send lead notifications through email, text and app reminders
- Simple rebooking
- Intuitive dashboard with schedule snapshots
Many different options, but unlimited bookings are $20 per month
This appointment scheduling software is designed for B2Bs. With Jifflenow, you can schedule virtual, as well as in-person meetings, while automating the process.
Mainly marketing, financial and technology
- Customize workflows
- Create specific agendas for more contextual interactions
- Easily add account data for better communication between team members
- Detailed metrics to gain insights and optimize lead generation strategies
- Generate reports on-demand
Contact Jifflenow for pricing information
This is a marketing automation platform that focuses on boosting productivity, holding more quality meetings and increasing revenue. It’s all about making every meeting count and gaining detailed insights on ROI.
Primarily B2B marketing and tech
- Target hottest prospects
- Simple scheduling
- Complete meeting management
- Track sales rep performance
- Integrates with Salesforce and most calendars
Pricing varies depending upon your exact needs. Here’s an overview.
Chili Piper – Perfect Your Lead Conversion Strategies by Qualifying and Routing Leads
Finally, Chili Piper is an appointment scheduling software that helps convert more leads into meetings with inbound scheduling automation. It allows you to qualify top leads and route them to the right sales rep in real-time.
- Book meetings instantly
- Web form scheduling
- Advanced meeting routing
- Measure and optimize meeting conversion rates
Here’s a video of how online ordering system and food ordering app ChowNow used Chili Piper to follow up on more leads and get more meetings.
- Chili Piper Scheduling – $25 per user per month
- Concierge – $200 flat per month
- Concierge Live – $350 flat per month
Lead Conversion Strategies – Conclusion
Developing effective lead conversion strategies is essential for getting the most from your leads and maximizing ROI.
One of the best tools for doing that is appointment scheduling software, which offers several benefits both for customers and businesses.
For customers, “They can review available time slots at their leisure, book at any hour of the day, and easily reschedule when a conflict arises — all without having to make a phone call,” says Derek Mau of Microsoft.
That way they can book a meeting when it’s convenient for them and get in touch with a sales rep without having to jump through a bunch of hoops.
As for businesses, it helps you organize meetings, prioritize hot leads, and route them to appropriate sales reps.
In turn, you keep chaos at bay and can ensure that quality leads are never squandered.
Want to learn more about how appointment scheduling software can help you convert more leads?