Salesforce is the leading CRM solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
There are dozens of ways to use Salesforce to boost your sales and inbound conversions, but it can be quite challenging to know which one is right for you.
If you’re looking for the best Salesforce integrations, check out all the available options and how they can each help you meet your sales and conversion goals.
What is a Salesforce integration?
A Salesforce integration is a system that allows you to leverage the power of Salesforce to access data, services, and applications from other systems and platforms. These integrations help you boost sales, automate processes, and close more deals faster.
Salesforce integrations have become one of the most popular ways for B2B brands to leverage its power.
One of the main reasons is that sales and marketing teams can now access a wealth of data and services from other platforms and systems through the Salesforce platform.
Of the well over 150,000 Salesforce customers worldwide, approximately 58% of them state that they have plans to integrate other Salesforce clouds into their current CRM.
Approximately 58% of Salesforce consumers say they have plans to integrate other Salesforce clouds into their CRM.
How many integrations does Salesforce have?
Salesforce is a CRM industry leader and offers a wide range of integrations to help companies meet their customer acquisition, sales, and marketing goals.
There are hundreds of thousands of Salesforce integrations available, and that number is constantly growing as the needs of B2B marketing and sales teams continue to evolve.
The 10 best Salesforce integrations to help you boost your ROI
1. Chili Piper
Chili Piper is the most advanced routing and scheduling software. Its native Salesforce integration automatically syncs event details that are booked via Chili Piper with your CRM.
When a prospect books a meeting, Chili Piper will read Salesforce to check if there’s an existing owner on the account, and access information on the prospect's firmographics and technographics.
Based on information in Salesforce and your form, Chili Piper will route and schedule every lead with the right rep. This turns more inbound leads into qualified meetings.
Chili Piper’s features include:
- Booking meetings without ever leaving Salesforce
- Ownership based routing
- Seamless team handoff
- Keep Salesforce data up-to-date, in real-time
- Create and update leads, contacts, and events
This unique integration provides your team with a smarter, more efficient way to manage leads. It helps your team improve speed to lead so that hot prospects are followed up instantly. This leads to happier customers, more closed deals, and greater ROI.
Check out Chili Piper for yourself!
If you’re looking for a Salesforce integration that lets you automatically record, log, and track calls between you and your audience, then Gong is it. With this integration, your team can import conversations and track activities within different accounts, opportunities, and amongst different leads and contacts.
Gong features include:
- Pricing alerts to see all opportunities where pricing was mentioned
- Pipeline analysis dashboard to view all opportunities closing this quarter and late-stage opportunities without pricing mentions
- Competitive analysis dashboard to review win rate per quarter for opportunities, and dollar value of opportunities that were closed-won
Many B2B brands turn to Salesforce because it’s an outstanding resource for housing data.
However, one of the top issues brands run into is having too much data and, sometimes, repetitive data. That’s where Cloudingo comes in. It helps you declutter data by searching for and combining duplicate information to ensure you have everything you need.
Cloudingo features include:
- Conquer common hurdles like duplication, inconsistencies, data decay, and human errors
- Customizable filters and matching criteria to dig deep to find duplicates
- Import data without creating duplicates, mass convert leads, mass update, and mass delete records, migrate data, and more
Marketo is one of the most popular and easiest to use marketing automation platforms available.
Their Salesforce integration automatically syncs data between your CRM and your marketing automation platform, giving you all the data you need to make the most effective choices regarding your inbound sales strategy.
Marketo features include:
- Bidirectional sync for leads, contacts, accounts, users, opportunities, and more
- Analytical reporting
- Automate marketing and sales repetitive tasks for efficiency
When it comes to having client information at your fingertips, the Groove Salesforce integration is one of the best.
You can pull additional contact information from Salesforce right into your email inbox sidebar, putting your contact information right where you need it when you need it.
Groove features include:
- Multi-channel campaign automation
- Real-time email and calendar sync for Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Native integration without leaving your email, calendar, or sales workflow.
This unique integration allows teams to have access to all the data they need to effectivly interact with leads, increasing their chances of landing those inbound conversions.
Pardot features include:
- Move leads quickly through the pipeline
- Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns
- Understand each step from click to close, capturing true marketing ROI
If your focus is providing the best customer support and increasing your outbound engagement, then the Talkdesk Salesforce integration could be just what you need.
With this integration, you can provide your leads with both phone and SMS support all within Salesforce. It also gives you access to real-time and historical data, giving you access to vital information regarding each lead and interaction.
Talkdesk features include:
- Trigger automations based on events in your call center
- Provide both phone and SMS support directly within Salesforce
- Real-time dashboards, historical reporting, and detailed breakdowns of call center metrics
8. Zoho Forms
The Zoho Forms Salesforce integration allows you to automatically sync your data to create forms, surveys, and other data-driven content directly within Salesforce.
Your team can spend less time jumping between tools to build your forms and data-driven content, and more time using it to generate leads and increase your inbound conversions.
Zoho Forms features include:
- Push web form data to Salesforce
- Set up triggers in forms to initiate automated actions in Salesforce
- Easily build and share web-to-lead forms for Salesforce
The Gainsight Salesforce integration is excellent for B2B teams who are looking to make the most of their data. Let me explain.
With this integration, you can aggregate all your data so you never miss another key customer detail. Think of it as centralizing existing customer data to surface important insights and actions.
Gainsight features include:
- Bi-direction integration to sync critical customer data and take action
- Unify customer data from Salesforce with other sources—like support tickets and usage data
- Enhance health scores with data from Salesforce to proactively address risks and supercharge customer success
Finally, if your B2B sales and marketing team are looking ahead and thinking of using video in your email marketing strategy, then you want the Covideo Salesforce integration.
Your team can record, send, and track video emails within Salesforce, which will help you increase your conversions, boost your email open rate, and convert more leads into customers.
Covideo features include:
- Easily record and send video in Salesforce email
- Instant notifications to know when someone has opened, clicked, and watched your video email
- Access the Covideo library and navigate between folders to add existing videos to emails in Salesforce
Reasons why B2B brands use Salesforce integrations
Many B2B brands turn to Salesforce integrations to solve many of today’s marketing and sales challenges. As I'm sure you may have seen, Salesforce has a (very) robust suite of cloud-based tools to help businesses increase efficiency and performance.
Some of the most common reasons B2B brands choose to implement Salesforce integrations into their CRM include:
Ease of use
Salesforce has streamlined the process of connecting systems and platforms so you can focus on what matters most: growing your business. Salesforce offers a variety of pre-built integrations that help you access data and services from other systems and platforms within a matter of minutes.
More control and visibility
You can view activity within your current martech stack and make real-time changes to your data when you need to so you can better meet your goals.
Studies show that choosing the right CRM integration can help boost productivity by up to 34%.
For instance, when a new lead or contact is created, their profile can be automatically added to your marketing automation system to send out targeted communications instantly, resulting in more qualified leads and higher conversion rates.
It's no surprise 77% of marketing teams claim that automation integrations/tools have helped them see an increase in conversions.
Choosing the right CRM integration can help boost productivity by up to 34%.
Enhances communication amongst team members
You can share data and information in real-time to have a more efficient and streamlined process.
For example, sales reps can share the latest and most up-to-date information with the rest of the team, helping them take action faster when it matters most and provide a better user experience and customer service.
Make the most of your Salesforce integrations by choosing Chili Piper
The modern buyer is changing how they shop, and as a result, businesses have to adapt to this new way of doing business.
Today’s buyers have a variety of channels at their disposal. They also expect a more personalized, less formal approach from brands. B2B meetings with clients are changing, and how businesses engage with potential customers has to change too.
This is where Chili Piper can step in.
Double your conversions with our platform and Salesforce integration. Help your B2B team easily prospect, schedule, and handoff meetings between reps directly in Salesforce.
Ready to see how Chili Piper can help you? Schedule a demo today!