Regardless of the industry or company size, your B2B business needs to generate leads. However, lead generation is more than just pushing your audience to your website.
You need to use the right tactics to not only collect their information but deliver targeted communications once they’re in your pipeline.
Sixty-one percent of marketers believe lead generation is their number one challenge and 80% think their efforts are only somewhat effective. Like any marketing role, lead generation requires the right tools and resources to collect and engage with new leads efficiently.
Let’s look at the top B2B lead generation software and how you can take advantage of their platforms.
Sixty-one percent of marketers believe lead generation is their number one challenge.
What is B2B Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software helps B2B businesses generate and collect new prospects from various channels. As leads are collected, they are routed to sales and marketing teams to nurture further and convert.
The software is typically automated, allowing you to focus on creating impactful campaigns instead of manual data entry.
When selecting new software, you want a platform that won’t come with a steep learning curve or manual coding to get started. Here are a few things that make a platform worth investing in:
- Usability: How user-friendly is the platform?
- Integration: Does it connect with your other marketing tools?
- Pricing: How does the pricing compare to competitors? Are you staying within budget?
- Features: Does it include everything you need to streamline your campaigns?
- Benefits: Will it help you meet your KPIs?
- Customer service: Does the platform offer customer support when things go wrong?
As a starting point, you’ll need to consider which tools work best for your audience, function, and budget. The key is compromising on a middle ground that won’t break your bank, but still provide the bells and whistles you need.
Types of Lead Generation Software Available
Depending on the campaigns you run, there are many different types of lead generation platforms in the market. Each one can help build your outbound and inbound strategies with lead management.
- Form optimization: Create engaging forms that make it easier for the user to fill out and process. Software like Chili Piper allows you to instantly qualify and book leads directly through your website’s web forms.
- Landing page optimization: Optimize your pages with design, A/B testing, and reporting to improve conversions.
- Data mining: Automatically review online directories for new potential leads.
- Form, quiz, and popups: Encourage users to take action on your website to acquire contact information.
- Chatbots and communication: Answer users’ questions and direct them to new content based on their terms.
- Coupons and contests: Distribute and track a customer’s coupon or manage contests.
- Social media: Post, engage, and report on your social media strategy to grow brand awareness.
- Email marketing: Use email marketing services to engage with contacts through different campaigns based on user behavior.
Why Your Business Needs B2B Lead Generation Software
- Expand your audience to different customer segments
- Acquire more customers reviews or user-generated content
- Improve lead quality
- Reduce or eliminate cold calling and emailing
- Personalize campaigns with behavioral data
- A/B test your campaigns to optimize for more conversions
- Incorporate 24/7 lead responses to improve customer service
- Incorporate different media types like video and demos to encourage sign-ups
Seventy-nine percent of businesses say that lead generation is their sole success metric.
Target More Leads with Top B2B Lead Generation Software
Now that you understand why you should double down on technology, let’s take a look at the best paid and free lead generation software on the market today.
1. Chili Piper
- Schedule meetings from any web form: Improves lead response time by booking meetings instantly
- Real-time lead qualification and routing: Route and qualify leads to the assigned sales rep
- Automatically updates in your CRM: Eliminates manual data entry and human error
- Live phone and video calls: Books meetings immediately based on the user’s availability
Chili Piper’s product Concierge allows businesses to qualify, route, and book meetings through an existing web form.
- Pre-built form templates to save time or build your own without needing code
- Responsive and mobile-friendly to work with all formats
- Instant notifications and entry management to streamline your workflow
- Endless integrations like PayPal, Stripe, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Salesforce, and more
- Unique actions like surveys, quizzes, and polls
Landing Page Optimization
- Drag-and-drop webpage editor to customize your brand’s needs
- Ability to quickly build sales funnels for your different products and services
- Add a smart shopping cart function to increase upsells
- Includes email and social media marketing to raise brand awareness
- Keep everything organized in one, easy-to-use dashboard
Pricing: ClickFunnels provides a 14-day free trial, and from there, the packages range from $97-$2,497 per month.
- Drag-and-drop builder functionality
- Use Smart Traffic to route users to landing pages where they’re most likely to convert
- Start from scratch or use customizable templates
- Create optimized forms and thank you redirects
- Receive instant lead notifications and connect to tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- Advanced retargeting across Google, Instagram, and Facebook
- Reliable conversion tracking that protects against cookies
- Complete prospect and company profiles to better target leads
- Sales rep notifications when accounts visit your website
- Turn any email or domain into a full-contact profile
- Identifies high-value contacts in real-time based on net worth
- Analyzes contact insights like wealth indicators and interests to build your strategy
- Leverages data to deliver timely and personalized messages to your contacts
Form, Quiz, and Popup Creation
- Drag-and-drop builder without having to use any code
- Segment your visitors and guide them through a personalized funnel
- Link your campaigns to a CRM to trigger alerts and tag users
- Integrate to over 1,500+ apps like Shopify, Zapier, and more
8. LinkedIn Lead Generation Forms
LinkedIn has over 740 million active users who believe it is the most trusted network.
- Includes pre-filled and reliable profile data
- Track your cost-per-lead and ROI in the dashboard
- Download leads from the Campaign Manager or integrate them directly into your CRM
- Customize your ad’s content, photo, CTA, and landing page link
Chatbots and Communication
- Provide conversational support that allows users to self-serve
- Onboard new customers and engage current ones with targeted campaigns
- Leverage customer data to personalize communications
- Use live chat with a rep or support bots to respond 24/7
- Total control over all call and SMS functionality like scheduling, sequencing, and more
- Personalized popup settings with sound effects, animation, and dynamic text
- Triggers based on user behavior and AI scoring rules
- Call reporting and analytics to hold sales teams accountable
Coupon and Contest Management
- Choose from 12 different contest and competition templates like sweepstakes, coupons, photo contests, and more
- Incentivize users who follow you on social media or subscribe to your email list
- Track when your users engage with your promotions
12. Sprout Social
- Discover insights and trends from data to inform your strategy
- Plan and schedule your social posts across the major platforms
- Monitor your channels and respond to messages in one inbox
- Report on your engagement through an advanced dashboard
- Drag-and-drop email technology that allows you to customize every campaign
- Integrates into websites and CRM software
- Automatic lead verification and retargeting to attract returning customers
- Send transactional and drip campaign content to nurture subscribers