At this point, there’s probably not a single B2B marketer who hasn’t heard of Drift.
They created a category (and wrote the book on it), have thousands of raving fans, and dominate everyone’s LinkedIn feed every month or so.
By anyone’s measure, they’re a hypergrowth company that’s not slowing down.
So how did they start and build momentum around their now infamous movement? What strategies have helped them become such a fast-growing company?
Today’s guest has been one of biggest catalysts for Drift’s growth – Dave Gerhardt. Dave is Drift’s VP of Marketing and also one of the hosts of Seeking Wisdom, a popular podcast that he does alongside their CEO David Cancel.
- The 2 main strategies that Drift used to build their brand
- How brand helps the rest of your demand gen efforts
- Dave’s top copywriting hacks to write better stories
- How Dave comes up with his best marketing ideas
- What Dave learned by spending a month doing sales demos that marketers absolutely must be doing
- Why Drift has a separate Growth team and a marketing team, but Dave explains why it might not be the right team strategy for you
Listen to the interview and get all the goods here:
Want a heads up when we release new episodes of Demand Gen Chat? Subscribe here.
How to connect with Dave:
Mentions from the episode: